Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

The Princess & The Blog

My photo
Hi.. This blog is created in order to keep all the memories fresh. Life is a journey and this is mine. Enjoy reading and don't forget to post a comment or two.. love, xoxo

kliklah saya

Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why can't I study??

haisyy~~ I'm so worried that I still have not study anything although my final exam is really REALLY around the corner...


BUT STILL!!! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO DO SO!!!

  

o plz plz plz.... I need something to level up my fighting spirits (jz like in form5)...

Exam date : 17th May 2010 - 21st Mat 2010
Current Date : 24th March 2010
Days Left : 53 days to go (1 month 3 weeks)

The things that I need to study :

1) LDS aka Language Description
- For this subject, I have to remember and MASTER all the grammar rules... I have to search, recognize, describe, give reasons and create a whole new sentence [[very technical]]

2) SS aka Social Studies
- This is the subject where I learn abt the world... And the world is HUGE!!!.. Facts, statistics, evidence, should all be within the tips of my fingers... (which is so duhhhh).. [[critical thinking is a must]]


3) ES aka English Studies
- tis is where thee needs a brain surgery... uh-huh.. Let it be novels or plays like Shakespeare (The Merchant of Venice), W. Golding (Lord of The Flies), Harper Lee (To Kill A Mockingbird) & J.B. Priestley (An Inspector Calls) or dozen of poems which I have seen and also the unseen... Owh dear... I'm in trouble.. [[challenging paper indeed]]

4) LDV aka Language Development
- I think this is the easiest subject.. hahaha.. because I don't see the need to study for this as I do not know what to study for this... =P... This paper is all about applying all the techniques and skills that I've learned in class to answer a normal English paper in examination.. yeay..!!

haaaa~~ hope I'll regain my spirit soon enough b4 the exam.. OYEAH!!




xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Human on Earth says