Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

The Princess & The Blog

My photo
Hi.. This blog is created in order to keep all the memories fresh. Life is a journey and this is mine. Enjoy reading and don't forget to post a comment or two.. love, xoxo

kliklah saya

Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

award award,, yeayy

hehehe... I am sooo excited because I had just won an award.... UUYEAAHH...

First of all.. Thank u so much MTM for giving me this award.. I know that I am new in being active as a blogger so this award actually gives me the motivation to write more to receive MORE AWARDS... yeah... Thank u.. Mwahx mwahx mwahx mwahx... hahaha... 


1.Thank & link the person that gave you the award
Mira Lee channn.. arigato neh....

2. pass this award onto bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic


3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award

Okidokie

4. State 7 things about yourself.

1. I can smile while I am crying.. hahaha
2. I xsukew wana yellow.. Yellow2 dirty fellow
3. Love Vin Diesel ngn Aaron Aziz sbb bod mreka sgt hawt.. yeah
4. I love malaysian, thai, n western cuisine.... (semua pon muleyh)
5. I don't  eat sushi.. ew ew ew...
6. I think I am cute,, what about u?
7. Shopping is my sinful pleasure... uuuuuuuww

Tat's all 4 now,,, ngeee.. tata..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Human on Earth says