Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

The Princess & The Blog

My photo
Hi.. This blog is created in order to keep all the memories fresh. Life is a journey and this is mine. Enjoy reading and don't forget to post a comment or two.. love, xoxo

kliklah saya

Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Selamat Tinngal Selamanya..

Hai readers... this entry is specifically made as a tribute to Malaysia's beloved actor, host and comedian, Allahyarham Mior Ahmad Fuad Mior Badri aka Din Beramboi...



Although there may be hundreds of bloggers probably had wrote about him, but I still feel like to write about him since he was one of a very special comedian that grab my attention.

I started to know "Din Beramboi" in Gila-gila (comic-magazine) LONG LONG AGO...
but of course I never know that it was him in the comic though at that time..
perhaps I was still in my primary school..


then the name of "Din Beramboi" seemed so distant and unknown
 for another long long longggg years

UNTIL...

he was once again in the limelight for various programs on tv & radio such as Telematch in Astro Ceria, morning slots in Era.fm and my most favourite Spontan in Astro Warna.

his jokes were real and provoking and so damn funny that i laugh my heart off.. through bad times or good times, he never failed to make me laugh..

but now, he is gone.. 
FOREVER

but I believe,
he will always be remembered..

so readers, lets take few minutes of our time to recite al-fatihah to our beloved heartthrob, may his body and soul rest in peace and have a safe journey afterlife..


بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ


١﴾ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٢﴾ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٣﴾ مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ ﴿٤﴾ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ ﴿٥﴾ اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ ﴿٦﴾ صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ ﴿ 




Amin ya Rabbalalamin






xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Human on Earth says