Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

The Princess & The Blog

My photo
Hi.. This blog is created in order to keep all the memories fresh. Life is a journey and this is mine. Enjoy reading and don't forget to post a comment or two.. love, xoxo

kliklah saya

Tabung Nuff Saye~~ KLIK KLIK!!!

Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm sorry for I'm weak

Tears of Love

I cry when I miss my family
I cry when I see my mom cries
 I cry when I say something that I shouldn't to my parents.
 I cry after I scold people because I realise that I may hurt their feelings.
 I cry if I found that I may be a burden to my family & friends
I cry if I failed to achieve my dreams
I cry because I love them so much

Tears of Hate

I cry when you misjudge me
I cry due to your false accuses
I cry because I couldn't stand your hateful glare
I cry when I hate you too much that I can't bear it anymore
I cry when I can't keep my anger no more
I cry if you can't accept me for who I am
I cry because I hate you

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. its oke to cry. kekiutan ak akn trserlah bke kau nanges. muahahahaha! dah! jgn nanges da lam kls. ak terkedu t..

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu.. baek~~ td aku just mrh sgt tp xtekeluar so jd laa waterfall.. hahha.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. nisa,lenkali balas jer balik.bak kater mira,ckp sambil senyum.hehe..sadistic ckit

    ReplyDelete
  4. tyme tu tgh mrh laa.. xmmpu nk snyum.. tp tyme nanges leh plak gelak2.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Human on Earth says